3 months ago
3-6 Months with the possibility of extension
3-6 Month Contact
Our Client has a requirement for a Project Administrator, who will be required to work on a 3-6 month contract basis in London.
Key Accountabilities of the Job:
- Acting as the Project focal point for all administrative matters.
- Placing requisitions on SAP, add GRNs on SAP.
- Timesheet, time and attendance related queries.
- Photocopying, scanning, encapsulating documents.
- Filing and archiving various paperwork.
- Providing full secretarial and administrative support to Project Team.
- Acting as the Projects focal point for all administrative matters within Tunnelling Sector.
- Updating registers on-site.
- Update project training matrix, including keeping the HR Cascade system up to date with new starters certificates and sending reminders to project personnel when refresher training is due.
Essential Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
- Good understanding of administrational processes and best practices.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel/spreadsheets, PowerPoint and Outlook, Asite or a similar platform.
- Valid UK Driving License.
- Educated to GCSE level, with 4-9 (A-C) grades in English and Maths, or equivalent.
- Flexible, 'can do' attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Methodical style of working.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high-quality work.
- Work within a team to streamline processes and continuity across projects.
- Ability to represent the company professionally.
- Able to work flexibly to meet project demands.
- Demonstrable experience in an administrative capacity.
- Desire and commitment to work within the construction environment.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Project Administrators looking for new employment.