about 1 month ago
Our Client has a requirement for a Requirements Engineer, who will be required to work on a permanent basis in Location.
Key Accountabilities of the Job:
- You will be supporting the Technical Assurance team.
- Responsible to the Requirements Manager.
- Responsible for supporting the Requirements Management Planning activities, implementation and updates accordingly of the associated processes and procedures throughout the Euston Station Project Lifecycles.
- Engage with subcontractors and consultants, and their associated responsibilities in implementing the requirements management approach. Monitor their performance against agreed outputs.
- Engage with stakeholders and third parties in agreeing on their technical requirements, acceptance criteria and delivery evidence.
- Manage and Record requirements baselines in IBM DOORS modules within the HS2 DOORS environment. Provide compliance statements and supporting evidence.
- Responsible for reviewing Verification & Validation activities through the lifecycle stages.
- Lead regular Requirements and V&V evidence reporting and identify gaps.
- Engage in identifying Requirements scope changes and support change management process.
- Manage departures from the HS2 requirements via the HS2 Departures Procedure and support the implementation of standards baselines.
- Responsible for delegated elements of the production and management of the project requirements to comply with external regulations and standards as well as meet the project objectives.
Essential Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
- Educated to a degree or higher level in surveying, engineering, mining or construction discipline. A lower educational level, typically HNC or HND or a fully recorded vocational training to an equivalent level may be acceptable where a significant level of experience in a technical engineering role can be demonstrated.
- Previous experience in a similar role with aligned responsibilities & accountabilities.
- DOORS Tool user/Admin
At Talascend we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Requirements Engineer’s looking for new employment.