City of London, London
about 1 year ago
1. Purpose of the Job
To validate and collate accurate Asset Data and information generated and supplied by contractors and thirds parties. This information may come from various sources including engineering drawings, schematics, schedules, specifications and spreadsheets. To validate site surveys against red-line and as-built drawings.
Support and collaborate with both Site Delivery Teams and Contractors in processing Asset data in compliance with CRL Asset Information Baseline.
2. Principal Accountabilities
Support the Employer in relation to the following:
- Support and facilitate the delivery of the Asset Data and Information in line with the Employer information requirements, specifications and processes ensuring effective capture, storage, control and handover of all formally released/issued Asset data deliverables.
- Collation of asset information into CRL/LU templates
- Review of Quality Reports to address all non-conformances
- Quality assurance and verification of asset information by undertaking of regular site visit to ensure assets are assigned to correct PFU's / FU's for the O&M manuals
- Assist site operatives with any issues in relation to Asset Labelling
- Review Redline and as built drawings and update asset data accordingly
- Interaction with the Site Delivery Teams and Contractors for Asset Information queries, requests and assist the Asset Manager in educating them in the necessary processes and data provision templates
- Provide data as requested for progress/KPI reporting.
- Take reasonable care of your own and others' health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility for working to the Crossrail Target Zero principles.
- Co-operate with Crossrail in all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times.
- Act as a role model for Crossrail's vision and values, behaving in ways that are in alignment with Crossrail's Ways of Working. Encourage and support others to do so too.
- Promote equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues.
- Take necessary care to properly protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information from unauthorised disclosure, modification or destruction. Never knowingly put Crossrail's information or information systems at risk.
3. Main challenges of the job
- This post will require the jobholder to be on site for a significant amount of time liaising and collaborating with site contractors.
- Build relationships with the Asset Team and the Delivery Team.
- To Support contractors with the provision of Asset Information.
- Raise Work Authorisation Documents to gain access where required.
4. Dimensions & Interfaces (both internal and external)
- Role will be based at Crossrail Bond Street Station site offices.
- Reports to the Asset Manager.
- To work closely with the Site Delivery Team, Data Owners, Principal Delivery Engineer and Technical Information team.
- Collaborates with 3rd party organisations and provide information support.
5. Person Specification
- Proven and practical experience of managing Asset Data and information activities in a large organisation or a large multi-disciplined project, with multiple contracts and stakeholders' interests.
- Good knowledge of Asset Data and data management systems and process within engineering and construction organizations.
- Competent and comfortable processing large volumes of data following predefined processes and methodologies.
- Good communicator and interpersonal skills who can liaise with staff within Crossrail, Contractor teams and 3rd Party Organisations.
- Team player with positive "can do" attitude.
- Good experience of using typical MS office computer applications, such as MS Word, Excel, Office & Outlook.