Manchester, Greater Manchester
7 months ago
To purchase goods and services for a specific commodity area in line with company Procurement procedures.
1. Undertake full range of procurement activities including obtaining supplier prices, tendering negotiation and purchase order placement.
2. Assist in the procurement of higher value and more complex commodities.
3. Provision of dedicated support to senior staff in commodity area
* Ability to demonstrate analytical, investigation and problem solving
* Proven ability to engage with Customers and build collaborative relationships with Stakeholders
* Proven experience in delivering to agreed timescales and standards
* Good communication skills and a customer focused approach
* Willingness to learn and develop
This role may suit someone who is looking to change the career and move into Procurement.
As long as they've come from a customer focussed role, can meet deadlines, stakeholder engagement, liaise with people at all levels.