North West London, London
Up to £46000.00 per annum
7 months ago
There is a requirement for an Assistant Project Manager (Rolling Stock Test Support) to join the Crossrail project in North-West London on a Fixed-term Contract.
Crossrail has a core team responsible for testing and commissioning of the Crossrail Central Operating Section (CCOS), and a rolling stock team responsible for delivering and commissioning of the new Crossrail Class 345 Units. This role will be part of the rolling stock team tasked with supporting the CCOS Testing & Commissioning process.
- Work as part of a small team based in London;
- Work collaboratively with other Crossrail teams and suppliers to develop and deliver an integrated testing and commissioning plan for the CCOS;
- Actively manage Bombardier to ensure they deliver their commitments required to allow the successful testing and commissioning of the CCOS;
- Work alongside Crossrail's Testing & Commissioning teams ensuring that any issues are fed back and suitably
- Highlight any specific Risk and Safety concerns and be actively involved in providing mitigating
- Providing an interface between the Central Section testing and commissioning team and key rolling stock stakeholders, including Bombardier;
- To communicate and report progress in a concise, timely and accurate manner, keeping the Project Manager well
- To maintain a high level of flexibility when dealing with changing
- To carefully manage different teams and stakeholders and appropriately handle information of various
Skills & Experience Required:
- Knowledge of project management of rail delivery
- Management ability including knowledge of schedule management, risk/ issue management, budgetary control, approvals & acceptance, quality and safety
- Educated to HNC or Degree level in a mechanical, electrical discipline OR membership of a professional engineering, project management or railway operating
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills (verbal and written), at all
- Strong influencing skills and an effective team player.
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders and deal with competing interests in an inclusive and pragmatic
- Strong delivery ethic, with excellent programme awareness and a commitment for successful delivery to schedule.
- Ability to give pragmatic and timely technical support advice to internal and external
- To confidently act as the 'face' of CRL and represent its interests to the supplier organisation and other