8 months ago
Assistant Test and Commissioning Manager
Job Title & Role; Assistant Test and Commissioning Manager
My client is seeking an experienced Assistant Test and Commissioning Manager to assist the Project Testing and Commissioning Manager in successful implementation of the HO Chi Minh Line 1 Project.The candidate will report to the Test and Commissioning Manager,
1) Job Details;
- Act as the Project Assistant Test and Commissioning Manager , and to cover all of the Project Test and Commissioning Managers Requirements when required
- Preparation or reviewer of Project Suite of Test and Commissioning Plans and Standard Operating Procedures ensuring that the Plans adhere to contract , IEC/JIS/Vietnamese or EN standards as required
- Review Test and Commissioning Plans for all Sub Systems as shown above compliance to the relevant requirements as required
- Review Test and Commissioning Test Procedures for all Sub Systems as shown above ensuring compliance to the relevant requirements as required
- Review Test and Commissioning Test Reports for all Sub Systems as shown above ensuring compliance to the relevant requirements as required
- Review of the Quality Assurance Documentation that effect On Site Testing and Commissioning Activities
- Be part of the Team that executes the System Integration Tests.
- Assist in preparation of the Test Schedule with the Planning Manager for Off-Site and On-Site Test and Commissioning Activities
- Implement the Interface Documentation Process from a T&C perspective and be responsible to ensure all testing requirements are shown in these documents.
- Be part of the Permit to Work Process ensure that Test Drivers and Control Centre Staff are available to assist Sub-systems with onsite testing and commissioning activities.
- Assist the Sub System Managers in preparation of testing documentation and process
- Chair or be part of the monthly Test and Commissioning Meeting for Staff and Sub -contractors
- Work in conjunction with the Construction and Installation Manager(s) for On-Site Activities
- Work in conjunction with the Health and Safety Manager(s) for On-Site Activities
- Ensuring all company safety, quality, environmental, commercial and project management procedures are followed as relevant to tasks undertaken.
- Interacting with the Employer, the Employer's Representative and any third parties for the execution of the necessary test.
- Any other tasks request by the project management team.
3. Required Skill and knowledge
- Total Year of Experience in railway projects ; 10years
- Experience in testing and commissioning in Railway Project ; 10 years
- Certificate of Graduation
- Fluent in English, in particular strong skill in speaking, writing, interpretation and translation in English.
- Extensive knowledge for overall E&M System (Railway System)
- Significant experience of power supply system's dynamic testing and trial run testing
- Proficiency in technical writing
- Rail engineering background and experience.
- Preferable to be shown as competent tester/manager via an known international body such as the IRSE, MIET etc.
- Proven Experience of delivering a metro CBTC project within the last 5 years