West London, London
3 months ago
There is a requirement for a Assistant Assurance Engineer to come onto the Crossrail project in West London on a contract-basis at least until the end of the year.
- To support the Lead Planner in undertaking day to day management of the Crossrail Station reporting requirements and for maintaining the effectiveness of the reporting framework and processes to provide required information to the Senior Management Team. Also maintaining the station monthly reporting calendar and the timely preparation, management and distribution of data validated key reports / dashboards to the Routeway project team
- Co-ordinate and guide the input of reporting information at a station level as well as co-ordinate and prepare station reporting documents (station progress, scheduling, cost estimating, monitoring and related work) and feed into Programme level reports.
- Provide a day-to-day service to the Programme Controls reporting structure and work with the core Programme Reporting team to clarify issues of quality, accuracy and prioritisation of data within Programme level reports, as required.
- Contribute to the development and ad hoc analysis of reports as may be required to increase the level of understanding and to aid key decision making around the performance of the Crossrail Programme.
- Interface with project management, planning and engineering disciplines to prepare deliverables and develop high quality products, meeting milestone deliverable schedule submittal dates and budgets. Further liaise with planning, cost, risk, value and project teams to understand and assure reported data and to increase the robustness of analysis and onward reporting of information.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent training and experience.
- Able to quickly and effectively analyse and report on qualitative and quantitative data.
- Hands on experience in production of project and / or Programme reporting.
- Proficient user of IT systems (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Outlook, internet, MS Access, etc)
- Knowledge of large engineering construction projects.
- Experience in Programme Controls and/or Programme Management.
- Knowledge of the use of project / Programme control tools, processes, and techniques.
- Ability to successfully capture, document and extract significant points of action and discussion from senior meetings.
- Delivery Update / reporting presentations
- Station Delivery Reports
- Weekly dashboard generation
- Critical issues tracking
Knowledge of reporting procedures for:
- Programme/schedule performance and deliverables
- Risk analysis & reporting
- H&S reporting metrics
- Quality reporting (Right First Time, Non-conformance reports etc.)
- Third Party Agreements register
- Interface tracking