about 1 year ago
There is a requirement for a Business/Commercial Coordinator to come onto the Crossrail project for at least 9-months on a Fixed-term Contract in Stratford, East London.
- Responsible to the Technical Directorate Senior Business Manager with respect to the collection and presentation of data for IRG and other reporting purposes.
- Manage the Indirect Non-Staff Budget in conjunction with the Technical Directorate Senior Business Manager and Heads of Department.
- Prepare files on Technical Directorate proposals for Business Planning purposes.
- Support the management of the Technical Directorate organisation, including liaison with HR and Finance on Starters / Leavers and changes and the Organisation Charts which are essential and at the hub of the Directorate.
- Manage the Non - Staff Indirect Budget process including updating for Actuals and providing Periodic Reports to Heads of Departments
- Support the management of the Technical Staff Cost Calculator (database), updating as required and providing Periodic Reports to Heads of Departments
- Maintain the Directorate's Cost Of Work Done (COWD) process, liaison with Finance to ensure PO payment records are validated and an accurate position is reported each Period
- Manage the Technical Staff Dashboard and circulate as required
- Prepare SAP Contracts and Contract Variations for Procurement sign-off
- Produce Purchase Orders on SAP
- Maintain team documents, records and data utilising document management system and SharePoint Team Site(s)
Skills & Experience Required:
- Competent in numeracy and literacy
- Knowledge of SAP and Contract Records etc
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate level knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook computer systems
- Working towards AAT/ACCA accreditation (preferred)