East London, London
over 1 year ago
There is a requirement for x4 CAD Operators to come onto the Crossrail project on a contract-basis at least until May 2020 in East London.
- To assist Crossrail in the production of As-Built Drawings from Red-Line drawing mark-ups as produced by contractors on site.
- Responsible for the transfer of Red-line information from contractor's mark-ups to the correct CAD data on packages of work as designated by the Canary Wharf CAD Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Red-line information is transferred to the relevant CAD files in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensuring that all Crossrail related procedures are adhered to during the transfer of Red-line information to relevant CAD files.
- Raising issues where the CAD file does not match the Red-line information, including but not limited to incorrect extractions.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Hands on experience of Bentley CAD suite of products.
- Knowledge of Bentley Projectwise and CAW Crossrail CAD Standards.
- Relevant experience in a major MEPA & Civil infrastructure projects.
- MEPA & Civil Background or Experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and share knowledge to resolve issues.
For further Rail & Infrastructure updates, please connect with me on LinkedIn 'Rosie Wilkinson': https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosie-wilkinson/