Up to £0.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Purpose of the Job
Oversee the delivery of compliant Certification for one or more stations within the Central Section with a focus on the Architectural Fit-out works.
Supporting the Delivery Certification Manager in developing and leading the implementation of certification requirements including;
- Provide support and guidance to the Contractors with their compilation of architectural fit-out certification packages and support the Certification Team with other areas of construction, installation and commissioning certification where needed.
- Deliver certification instructions, through training or workshops, to achieve consistent and standard formats for contractor certificates and packages and to support handover.
- Conduct regular surveillances on the progressive production and collation of project documentation to improve the timeliness of package submission and acceptance.
- Provide periodic updates on progress and issues related to certification of the allocated projects.
- Review certification packages for quality assurance and compliance to support the technical review by the Supervisor Rep.
- Overseeing the provision of red-line and as-built record drawings from the contractor and designers for inclusion into certification packages.
- Attend QFMs and Quality Meetings (as required) and ensure the Contractor holds effective Certification meetings.
- Take reasonable care of your own and others' health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility for working to the Target Zero principles
- Co-operate with in all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times
- Act as a role model for vision and values, behaving in ways that are in alignment with Ways of Working. Encourage and support others to do so too
- Promote equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues
- Take necessary care to properly protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information from unauthorised disclosure, modification or destruction. Never knowingly put information or information systems at risk
Main Challenges of the Job
- Fostering a culture which promotes contemporaneous, right-first-time and on-time submissions of certification packages.
- The ability to operate on a multi contractual level and prioritise activities appropriate to the associated risks.
Dimensions & Interfaces (both internal and external)
- Reports to the Delivery Certification Manager as Line Manager.
- Works closely with the Delivery Teams including; PMs, Field Engineering, Handover and Contractors, and supply chains where necessary.
- Liaise with the Lead Field Architectural Assurance Engineers.
- Liaise with the Supervisor Reps to determine dates in line with the accepted programme for submission of packages to enable progressive assurance.
- Infrastructure Managers and 3rd Party Asset Owners
- Member of the Chartered Quality Institute (preferred)
- Appropriate experience working for a Client organisation on a major multi-discipline infrastructure project.
- Proven experience of successfully delivering certification and record packages for a Contracting Organisation involving civil, architectural fit-out, Mechanical and Electrical works.
- Ability to plan, organise and monitor a wide variety of team efforts to their successful conclusion
- Strong personality with ability to enforce certification requirements