Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
£41.00 - £59.00 per day
about 1 year ago
- Need to have a civils background
- Needs to have experience in Civils Design Management with a facilities background, ideally with rail experience but not mandatory
- Need to have an understand the operations of large scale facilities with regards to logistics/operations
- Review of the traffic movements around the site, traffic flows, number of vehicles per hr, etc.
- Required to work with the rail ops sub consultants to determine a workable ops scheme from both rail and overall site perspective
- Based in Abu Dhabi to completion of the task ideally an immediate start
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Minimum 15 years' experience providing heavy industrial civil sitework design, and capable of supervising multiple projects using teams of engineers. Direct activities of other civil engineers, designers, and drafters to meet project schedule and ensure quality control measures.
- Multiple years of experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D or InRoads, Storm CAD, Civil Storm and other Bentley/Haestad programs is preferred.
- Candidate must have significant AutoCAD skills/capabilities including working with multiple master files, attaching and manipulating xref files, working with multiple scales, and viewports.
- Experience with underground utility design including preparing plan and profiles for roadways, railroads, water and sewer systems.
- Emphasis in supervision/preparing grading plans, performing earthwork calculations, drainage/storm water calculations, and preparing permit applications is required.
- Ability to effectively communicate with design team members, project management, and client contacts is required.
- Must have experience in performing effort hours estimates for typical sitework design tasks for industrial facilities.
- Registered Professional Engineer required. BS Civil Engineering. MS Civil Engineering is a plus.