East London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
There is a requirement for a Concessions Administrator on the Crossrail project on a contract basis in East London.
- To manage and co-ordinate all aspects and activities associated with concessions to the Crossrail and other applicable Rail Industry Standards to support the Technical Assurance planning for the Project.
- Agree and implement the process for recording and gaining acceptance of all concessions/derogations against agreed Standards with the relevant body
- Support the Chief Engineer, Delivery Teams and contractors to ensure concession/derogation requests are of the appropriate quality to facilitate timely approval in support of the overall programme
- Supporting the Head of Assurance in day to day team activities.
- Where appropriate, produce concessions/derogations against agreed Standards in the Baseline and gain approval from the relevant body
- Develop and maintain a mechanism for recording and tracking concessions/derogations through to acceptance by the Standard owner
- Develop appropriate reports to communicate the status of concessions to key stakeholders
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of Standards/concessions Management in the context of major infrastructure projects, preferably within the rail industry
- Knowledge of Technical Assurance activities for a major project.
- Professional qualification in engineering or an associated discipline
- Ability to interface with railway domain specialists, design managers and construction project managers, in a competent professional manner
- Maintenance of Continuing Professional Development to keep abreast of skills and knowledge in his/her professional discipline