City of London, London
over 1 year ago
At Talascend international we are currently recruiting for a Configuration Control Engineer. The role is to support the Project Manager by providing engineering support to ensure Bond Street Station is able to deliver works whilst supporting an Operational Railway through Testing, Trials and Revenue Service; this includes ensuring the works are planned and managed in accordance with the project Configuration Management Plan to protect the Railway at all times.
* Aiding the Delivery Teams on the production of Configuration Change Request Forms. Including assisting with the identification of activities which need configuration control and the subsequent development and agreement of mitigations.
* Ensuring Change Requests are enacted, and the relevant records are revised such that the Master Configuration State is accurate.
* Conducting Audits of the Master Configuration State to ensure it remains a contemptuous record.
* Reviewing Configuration Change Requests to ensure the proposed work is managed in a manner which protects the railway
* Ensuring the agreed risk control actions are implemented throughout the course of works
* Coordinating with the relevant members of the Technical Assurance team to ensure works are covered by the relevant assurance prior to use in supporting the railway
* Good interpersonal skills with proven ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplined team
* Ability to interface with railway domain specialists, design managers and construction project managers, in a competent professional manner
* Previous experience of working in and around a live rail environment with experience from either London Underground or Network Rail
* Good ability to understand and decipher programmes to identify risks to protected equipment
* Engineering and construction knowledge within major infrastructure environment