Up to £0.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
There is a requirement for a Cost Assistant on the Crossrail project in Stratford on a long-term contract.
- Co-ordinate the production and administration of Programme cost records in PRISM, including cost analysis for AFC Reviews and Change & Trend Review Cycles.
- Automate current central cost reporting as far as possible and create and administer new automated reports with raw data pulling out from PRISM.
- Manage and produce reports of trends to be authorised by the Executives, and financial data for Executives & Investment Committee meetings.
- Production and administration of Cost KPI reports in conjunction with Programme Controls Reporting & Visualisation team.
- Manage and prepare consolidated central team and programme-wide cost reports and KPIs
- Work within Central Team to analyse and report on the cost status of the Programme and ad hoc support.
- Review and understand trend explanations and work with Project teams to improve them.
- Assist with the programme change process; check financial data in change papers.
- Act as Cost Engineer and PRISM in reviewing periodic cost performance, re-forecast, including PRISM data update, for London Undergrounds Crossrail Team and ca.10 minor work contracts.
- Period reviewing of PRISM entries to ensure congruency and consistency of data integration between PRISM and SAP.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Experience of project controls reporting and analysis, including forecasting, scheduling techniques and risk analysis.
- Experience in technical and practical application of estimating, pricing and costing on infrastructure projects.
- An advanced level of MS Excel skills.
- Cost, Financial and Commercial Systems knowledge (e.g., PRISM, SAP, CEMAR).
- Planning software knowledge (Primavera P6, MS Project).
- Skilled in oral and written communication, with experience of presenting cost engineering information to management and an ability to make complex information easy to understand.
- Strong analytical skills
- A pragmatic focus on commercial issues (NEC knowledge is desirable).
- A high standard of professionalism.
- Natural attention to detail.