Up to £0.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
There is a requirement for a Cyber Security Assurance Engineer to come onto the Crossrail project for about a year in Stratford, London.
- To provide support to the Chief Information Security Officer to confirm that the CRL Programme demonstrates appropriate levels of Cyber Security Assurance to its Sponsors, future Operators and appropriate regulatory authorities.
- Support the production of the Cyber Security Case, by managing the collation of key Cyber Security assurance documents, tracking and monitoring progress.
- Assist the Chief Information Security Officer in ensuring that the Cyber Security Assurance processes and controls that have been established are maintained, co-ordinated and communicated to the required levels of quality, efficiency and robustness.
- Collect and collate assurance evidence from Crossrail's designers and contractors through meetings, trackers, and comment close out sheets to support Crossrail's Cyber Security Assurance Case.
- Work closely with CEG and Delivery to close out the remaining Cyber Security issues and to complete and gain Acceptance of the Cyber Security Cases.
- Provide direction and support to the project teams to help them understand the Cyber Security assurance requirements to support the opening strategy for the Railway.
- Through interpretation of data, advise CEG on the status of Cyber Security Assurance for engineering approvals.
- Provide comprehensive and timely information to internal and external stakeholders regarding progress and status of Cyber Security Assurance and project deliverables
Skills & Experience Required:
- A broad knowledge of Cyber Security design, application and assurance.
- Knowledge of Technical Assurance, ideally on UK railway infrastructure
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering and its implementation on a large railway infrastructure project
- Knowledge of routewide systems and their associated assurance requirements on a large infrastructure project
- Understanding of the Railway Industry and in particular NR's and LUL's Assurance processes
- Experience of and successful track record in a similar role on a major rail or infrastructure project
Please click the link to apply, but you can also connect with me on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosie-wilkinson/