Up to £0.00 per annum
about 3 years ago
Network Rail are looking for a Designated Project Engineer (Systems Engineer) for at least 6 months in Glasgow.
- Typically carrying out the role of Designated Project Engineer in accordance with NR/L2/INI/02009 for a particular scheme or schemes.
- There are a large suite of projects coming up which are multidisciplinary enhancement schemes within IPSNE work bank in Scotland.
- You will be leading a virtual team of discipline engineers within the project environment.
- You will also be involved with commercial cost management, programme controls and schedule adherence and the design development, integration and delivery elements on multi-disciplinary railway schemes.
Skills & Experience Required:
You will ideally be a railway engineer, however applications are invited from individuals of any discipline who can demonstrate a good understanding of the holistic railway system across all rail engineering disciplines, with detailed knowledge and experience of large multi-functional projects/programmes.
Experience delivering large schemes in a multi-disciplinary setting.
- Rail background - Network Rail, with knowledge of Network Rail systems and procedures.
Knowledge of legislation and standards supporting the delivery of railway infrastructure projects including NR standards and Railway Group standards.
Projects are likely to be Common Safety Case (CSM) Significant, and may also be Interoperable under Railway Interoperability Regulations, thus knowledge and appreciation of these matters in a railway setting is required.