Up to £0.00 per annum
7 months ago
There is a requirement for a Digital Manager on one of the biggest infrastructure projects in the UK. This would be a Fixed-term Contract until the end of February 2020 based in Stratford, London.
You will be suitable for this role if you have proven and substantial experience of creating and managing digital, website and social media content at a major establishment.
- To manage and oversee the strategic development and content of all digital communication channels including website and social media presence. Develop high quality digital content including progress photography and video content.
- Develop, implement and manage digital and social media channels including the website, YouTube, twitter and Flickr to communicate the project to an external audience.
- Oversee strategic and day-to-day management of the website. Develop high-quality content including written, photographic and video, implement web pages that are relevant to the intended audience, maintain content.
- Support media and commercial filming and photography access to sites
- Manage corporate website provider contract and oversee all content and functionality enhancement projects in accordance with allocated budgets.
- Oversee design activities for the website. Ensure that the look and feel of the website is consistent with the corporate brand guidelines and present a logical, user friendly interface.
- Track metrics to ensure that content across all digital and social media channel meet visitors' needs, whilst continuing to adhere to accessibility standards.
- To ensure that the website and digital and social media channels accurately reflects the objectives of the company and the progress of the project and is established as a main source of information for the public.
- Work to tight deadlines while continuing to provide a consistently high standard of work, prioritising own workload and reacting flexibly to changing issues and agenda
- To act within corporate guidelines and parameters, but with minimal supervision.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Proven experience creating and managing digital, website and social media content
- Experience working with media including photographers and film production companies
- Ability to capture digital content using smartphone, stills camera and video camera and post to digital and social media platforms
- Ability to compile photography and video content for distribution to news and documentary media
- Excellent written communication skills with experience in producing and writing content relevant for websites and a range of audiences.
- Proven experience creating and following through on a strategy plan.
- Experience with content management systems and audio and video editing software such as FinalCut Pro or equivalent
- Ability to quickly assimilate and analyse information from a number of sources.
- Ability to establish good working relationships with staff at all levels, with minimum supervisory experience.