Rail: Digital Specialist: Stratford
over 4 years ago
There is a requirement for a Digital Specialist on the Crossrail project in Stratford for about a year on a Fixed-term Contract.
You will be suitable for this role if you have proven and substantial experience of creating and managing digital content at a major establishment.
- To support technical development and content production for all Crossrail digital communication channels with a specific focus on video content.
- Produce high-quality video content for the Crossrail digital and social media channels and for internal audiences.
- Produce high-quality VNR video content for broadcasters. Support the management and maintenance of Crossrail's video archive, including capturing and cataloguing footage, and selection of approved content for media distribution.
- Support the comprehensive video and photography capture of the Crossrail project and ensure that a comprehensive programme of filming and photography is undertaken
- Support the day-to-day management of the Crossrail digital and social media channels including the Crossrail website, YouTube, twitter and Flickr to communicate the project to an external audience.
- Support the management and maintenance of the digital image library including capturing and cataloguing of images and assisting with both internal and external requests for images.
- Ensure that all photographic and video content is approved for all audiences by the Crossrail Health and Safety team.
Skills & Experience Requirement:
- Good working knowledge of digital media administration and production.
- Experience with audio and video editing software with the ability to produce high-quality media content using FinalCut Pro or equivalent software packages.
- Basic familiarity with Adobe Master Collection software or equivalent graphic design packages.
- Ability to successfully communicate and resolve technology issues.
- Ability to establish good working relationships with staff at all levels, with minimum supervisory experience.
- Good written communication skills with experience in producing and writing content relevant for websites and a range of audiences.
- Experience of working on construction or other operational facilities with awareness of the health and safety requirements of such locations.