York, North Yorkshire
Up to £0.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
There is a requirement for a Document Controller to come and work on a contract-basis for a major player in the Rail Industry based in York.
Pay: £130.00 - £155.00 per day
- Establish and maintain document control processes and storage soft and hard copy media.
- Monitor so that the programme and project teams comply with document control processes and procedures.
- Control information flows with external suppliers in accordance with document control requirements.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office.
- Relevant successful experience of document control processes and techniques.
- EDSM experience.
- Knowledge of the railway industry.
- Knowledge of eB / Projectwise