Up to £0.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
There is a requirement for multiple Duty Operation Managers to come onto the Crossrail project in Romford on a short-term contract initially. This role is currently outside IR35.
Note: you will need to work alternating shift patterns (days/nights/weekends), 9 hours per shift.
- Fully conversant with the CCRRB throughout the entirety
- Manager duty TTM, RMC and Radio Operations Staff
- Lead and monitor the performance of RCC staff
- Act as senior ATC representative on duty in the RCC
- Attend DT planning and whiteboard meetings
- Complete Duty checks on the shift handover
- Maintain ATC authority at the RCC during DT
- Complete shift summary reports to the ROM and Interface manager
Dynamic Testing Phase: T&C
- Review and apply the Safe System of Work for Dynamic Testing as established by the Employer's RuleBook
- Support the Employer's RuleBook specialist in a timely submission of the Safe System of Work, submission to the ORR for ROGS and Licence exemptions.
- Organise and undertake final competency reassessments of the Employer's safety critical staff prior to and ongoing Dynamic testing.
- Support the Employer's RuleBook specialist in establishing the Special Operating Instructions with Network Rail to allow dynamic testing across the NR interfaces
- Supportthe weekly Test Runs Steering Group to organise the test running tests with all the various stakeholders (Systemwide contractors, Network Rail, Bombardier, etc.
- Work with the Employer's Power Supply Manager (PSM) to ensure complete availability and reliability of the permanent systems i.e. tunnel ventilation and OHLE to allow for the test running tests
- Attend the monthly ROOC
Skills & Experience Required:
- HND/HNC or equivalent
- Significant experience in the role of Major Railway Projects in the UK or abroad.
- Key requirement is to understand railway rulebooks/safe systems of working.
- Network Rail Contractors staff experience
- Processing of Documentation experience
- Linear site logistics and planning experience.
- Innovative approach to the tasks in hand, striving for a better way.
- Proficient in Word Excel and Project software
- CSCS Card / PTS
- Ability to establish and maintain Safe Systems of Work involving trains and RRV