Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
There is a requirement for a Electrical Systems Field Assurance Engineer to come onto the Crossrail project for at least 3-months on a contract-basis in East-London.
- To review and approve Operation & Maintenance (O&M) documentation from Crossrail and undertake site visits to validate installations against O&M and as-built information. The role will be both office and site based. The individual must have significant practical and theoretical knowledge and experience in maintaining electrical and control components / systems. Expert knowledge in Low Voltage distribution, Small Power, UPS, Lighting Controls, BMS and Load Transfer Switches.
- Review and comment on the quality, completeness and accuracy of Operation and Maintenance (O&M) documentation supplied by Crossrail.
- Actively engage Crossrail and work with Tier 1 contractors to resolve open O&M items.
- Undertake reviews and produce materials for safe access and working for field assurance activities
- Review and comment on Test and Commissioning (T&C) data
- Work with Crossrail to drive quality in materials and timely completion of O&M
- Manage and prioritise work to ensure project milestones are achieved, escalating issues in a timely manner
- Provide Engineering input to resolve issues working with Maintenance Engineers and Crossrail.
- Undertake site field assurance visits to validate documentation against installations.
- Compile reports for formal submittal to Rail for London Infrastructure and Crossrail.
- Produce non-conformance reports and escalate issues.
- Interface with key stakeholders.
- Facilitate meetings and workshops to progress closure of issues and present best practices.
- Undertake activities as decided by the line manager to achieve departmental goals.
Skills & Experience Required:
- You must have an Operational background, not design
- Expeience of reviewing and closing out O&M documentation
- Must have significant practical and theoretical knowledge and experience in maintaining electrical and control components / systems. Expert knowledge in Low Voltage distribution, Small Power, UPS, Lighting Controls, BMS and Load Transfer Switches.
- Able to understand complex, technical concepts and translate them into clear, accessible content with accuracy and attention to detail.
- An awareness of Environment, Health, Safety, Security and Quality practices as applicable to a rail environment.
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills with proven ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Able to work using own initiative and manage own workload.
- Experience of and / or understanding of Project Handover process, Asset Information (O&Ms, Asset Data) would be desirable.
- Experience of working in a railway maintenance environment would be advantageous.