Up to £0.00 per annum
over 3 years ago
There is a recruitment for an Estimator on the Crossrail project on a contract-basis in Stratford, London.
- To support the programme in the co-ordination and the production of estimates of the effect of Project Change events for budgetary purposes. The post holder will be expected to attend sites across the whole of the Crossrail Programme and produce competent estimates to reflect the level of technical detail available. The post holder will be part of the Tiger Team with a programme wide brief to ensure world class project controls are in place across the programme.
- Provide estimates of cost and risk allowance for developing scope within individual projects.
- Verify budget sanction and alignment with the investment authority process by validating budget and scope alignment.
- Provide support for others in their production of cost forecasts
- Liaise with other Crossrail projects to ensure a Crossrail Programme wide benchmarking approach is followed
- Provide benchmarking analysis and reports to inform costs to go and value for money demonstrations.
- Comply with the estimating procedure and promote compliance across the project
- Provide estimating support and integrate with other programme controls functions including change control.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying, Cost Engineering or Construction Management.
- Experience of technical and practical application of estimating including adequate risk allowances on major infrastructure projects.
- Ability to work strategically and produce estimates from high level information.
- Broad experience of all aspects of a construction project (Structures MEP, Architectural fit out, Testing and Commissioning) at a strategic level.
- Understanding of the requirements for design assurance and the paper programme.
- Knowledge of factors involved in bringing complex programmes into use.