Up to £0.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Electrical Field Assurance Engineer required to work on Crossrail - Bond Street Station.
Contract initially through to the end of March 2019
Rate Negotiable depending on experience (Inside IR35)
Directly reporting to the Lead Field Assurance Engineer - (Electrical) on Site, for the assigned NEC3 contract(s) provide management support to act as Project Technical and Engineering Lead on behalf of the Chief Engineer in order to ensure Crossrail's compliance of the Works with Sponsors Requirements and the Crossrail Assurance Process.
5. Person Specification
- Degree/ HND qualified engineer or equivalent experience (preferably Chartered/ Incorporated or working towards either)
- Site based experience of engineering and/or construction on major infrastructure projects, including experience of design, pre- construction activities, construction, testing & commissioning phases and the associated assurance thereof.
- Knowledge and experience of construction quality systems and processes
- Knowledge of the NEC3 form of contract and of CDM Regulations
- Knowledge and experience of site-based ES&H processes and procedures/regulations
- Excellent communications and team-working skills