Up to £0.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
There are a couple of openings on the Crossrail project for Field Assurance Engineers (Mechanical) on a contract basis.
- Directly reporting to the Lead Field Assurance Engineer - (Mechanical) on Site, for the assigned NEC3 contract(s) provide management support to act as Crossrail Technical and Engineering Lead on behalf of the Chief Engineer in order to ensure Crossrail's compliance of the Works with Sponsors Requirements and the Crossrail Assurance Process.
- On behalf of the Project Manager, represent the Chief Engineer by providing Technical Acceptance of the Contractors' submissions (including method statements and work package plans, on a risk based approach and where obligated by third party agreements) to ensure compliance with the project's Requirements, the NEC3 Contract, the Works Information Volumes 2A/B/C and CRL's Technical Assurance Plan, processes and procedures.
- Disposition and approval of changes to technical requirements (as delegated by the Chief Engineer), including relevant system performance specifications and technical standards.
- Provide oversight of design completion and compliance for the Works and/or Element(s), including ensuring all boundaries, interfaces and systems are integrated and coordinated between interfacing contracts
- Support the production and acceptance of the project's Verification Activity Plans, including review and acceptance of the Contractor's Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs), compiling comments, and validating the required Witness, and Review points based on the respective technical and quality specification of the contract and applicable code requirements (supported by the Project Manager, the Chief Engineer and Quality Manager).
Skills & Experience required:
- Degree/ HND qualified engineer or equivalent experience (preferably Chartered/ Incorporated or working towards either)
- Site based experience of engineering and/or construction on major infrastructure projects, including experience of design, pre- construction activities, construction, testing & commissioning phases and the associated assurance thereof.
- Knowledge and experience of construction quality systems and processes
- Knowledge of the NEC3 form of contract and of CDM Regulations
- Knowledge and experience of site-based ES&H processes and procedures/regulations