South East London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
Field Engineer required to work on Crossrail.
Contract position based at Plumstead, South East London initially up to the end of September 2019.
Daily rate negotiable depending on relevant experience.
Supporting the employer by managing the interface between the designer/contractor and one or more Internal and external parties through design and Delivery. Responsible for overseeing the technical and quality aspects of project related construction, testing and commissioning activities for the Plumstead maintenance facility and stabling sidings.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Knowledge of third party environment and relevant processes and procedures
- Engineering and construction knowledge within major infrastructure environment with experience of rail and or depot projects.
- Experience of managing complex internal and external interfaces.
- Understanding of Human factors issues which inform the design of train to depot infrastructure and operational use of depot facilities.
- Experience of major civil engineering projects.
- Experience of different form of contract.