West London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
A Financial Analyst is required on a major infrastructure project which will enhancing the interconnection capacity between Great Britain and France. This is a contract role based in West London.
As part of the Finance team, you will have responsibilities into the fields of (1) financial reporting to the company management and executive board and (2) general financial accounting and purchase ledger management.
You will have a direct reporting line into the Financial Controller while integrating into the wider Finance team led by the Chief Financial Officer.
- Instrumental to the design, formation and construction of the monthly Board Reporting pack for presentation to Management and Directors
- Provide detailed commentary and analysis in support of the monthly management reporting packs
- Refine reporting on 'Asset Under Construction' categories, ensuring correct asset classification and accounting treatment
- Business partner with project construction, operations and functional leads; provide robust monthly cost centre & business unit reports, reviews and analysis
- Play a key role in developing budgets, forecast and reforecast
- Payments administration in RBS Bankline (and other banking platforms as becomes relevant) in respect of account payable invoices and other payments
- Assist in the preparation of cash flow forecasts and requests to drawdown funds from Group
- Assist in the preparation of monthly UK and France VAT returns
- Assist in the preparation of annual financial statements
- Assist with systems and procedures development, including development of effective internal controls in line with established best practice
- Assist the Financial Controller with preparation for the year end audit including production of year end schedules
Skills & Experience Required:
- CIMA or ACCA part qualified
- Advanced Excel and Power point skills
- Experience with SAGE 200 and SAP
- Good understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Exposure to working in a binational and multi-currency environment
- Experience in Power or Construction industry advantageous