Up to £0.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
There is a requirement for a Geospatial Data Specialist on the Crossrail project on a contract-basis for at least a year in Stratford.
- To create, manipulate, manage and make available geospatial project information required for the progress of the Project.
- Administer and maintain geospatial information used as part of the Project.
- Perform and report on geospatial queries as required.
- Develop and maintain Geospatial data hub, to enable access to information and its use by other team members to meet Company objectives.
- Provide technical support for the teams.
- Develop functionality to provide efficient data exchange processes with third party systems.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Relevant experience of geographical information systems using Esri products including Portal for ArcGIS, ArcGIS Desktop and ArcGIS Enterprise.
- Familiarity with the use of ArcGIS Online would be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of Oracle Spatial, including SQL, DML, DDL and PL/SQL techniques are essential
- Experience with Esri SDE GeoDatabase schemas would be beneficial.
- Knowledge CAD software (ProjectWise / MicroStation) is desirable for integration between CAD and GIS platforms.
- Knowledge of FME Desktop for translating CAD and GIS formats is essential, knowledge of workflow automation using FME Server would be beneficial.
- Sound knowledge of cartography/topographic surveying and of the potential business benefits associated with computer aided techniques.
- Experience with Asset Management Systems, specifically Maximo, would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of Python for creating custom workflows within the ArcGIS Platform, would be advantageous.
- Achievement of value for money.