Up to £0.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
There is a requirement for a Graphics Specialist to join the Crossrail project in East London on a Fixed-term Contract.
- To provide comprehensive graphic design service including graphics and maps, internal / external presentations, digital media content, internal communications team and community relations communications materials.
- Own and manage the brand and identity guidelines, preserve integrity of brand and identity
- Provide a comprehensive graphic design service and support requirements including the use of photography, digital content, graphic images in printed materials and online.
- Develop graphics / maps for corporate, media relations and digital, internal communications and stakeholder engagement ranging from posters and publications to digital imagery and photography
- Create, maintain and supply graphics and graphics templates for members of the company to access and use
- Production management of designed communications materials and liaise with external suppliers
- Develop and compile internal / external presentations and maintain corporate slide decks.
- Support video content production, creating and editing graphics requirements as necessary.
- Support corporate photography requirements as necessary, commissioning and editing imagery
- Produce infographics for distribution via digital media channels
- Collate a library of graphics and corporate photography and manage addition of material and image libraries.
- Maintain a comprehensive record and log of design and visual support requests
Skills & Experience Required:
- Advanced design capability skills including advanced knowledge of graphics software applications, desktop publishing software and film editing software.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain effective relationships across project teams at all levels.
- Ability to prioritise and deliver tasks effectively.
- Ability to produce written material to a high standard in a clear and concise manner.