15 days ago
There is a requirement for a Health and Safety File Coordinator to come onto the Crossrail project on a contract-basis until at least 2020 in Stratford, East London.
- Coordinate the completion and approval of the consolidated Crossrail Health and Safety Files in order to facilitate a timely handover of elements.
- Maintain a digital record of the current completion status of Health and Safety Files to facilitate tracking of progress and issues
- Act as an interface point between Crossrail Infrastructure Managers (IM) and Tier 1 contractors driving the resolution of problems
- Facilitate, assist and drive to completion the preparation of the consolidated Crossrail Health and Safety Files with the assistance of project teams
- Ensure consistency in approach, format and content of the consolidated Crossrail Health and Safety Files across the Crossrail Programme
- Coordinate with project site teams to ensure the Crossrail Health and Safety Files adequately reflect the current and handover state of the elements
- Use macros to assist in efficiently completing time intensive document checking exercises. Where feasible specify to Crossrail Information Technology (IT) teams new macro requirements
Skills & Experience Required:
- Engineering background - engineering degree preferred with sufficient engineering experience
- IT skills, specifically in data management systems. Knowledge of Microsoft office macros and Structured Query Language (SQL) database queries would be an advantage (to articulate requirements - not specifically writing).
- Some UK construction design management (CDM) knowledge would be an advantage
- Interpersonal skills to work with a wide group of individuals within a high profile programme
For further Rail & Infrastructure updates, please connect with me on LinkedIn 'Rosie Wilkinson': https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosie-wilkinson/