East London, London
about 1 year ago
There is a requirement for Health & Safety Reporting Manager to come onto the Crossrail project for at least 9-months on a contract-basis in Westferry, London.
- Maintaining up to date Health and Safety databases and ensuring appropriate and timely reporting of Health and Safety information.
- To ensure Crossrail has appropriate records of incident and accident data.
- To manage the SpheraCloud incident reporting database and ensure its availability to Crossrail and its contractors.
- To monitor and develop safety performance indicators
- To be custodian of Crossrail's Health and Safety Performance Index.
- Coach and support Health and Safety Team regarding Health and Safety Performance Index
- To develop and produce daily, weekly and period reports as required for the business units within Crossrail and the Crossrail Board, Executive Group and the Safety, Health, Executive Leadership Team.
- To be a champion for the health and safety Visualization requirements
- To carry out analysis of data, identifying trends and highlighting opportunities to improve performance.
- Confidentially presenting data/analysis to various audiences.
- To undertake improvement activities as and when required and support the rest of the health and safety team.
- Assisting health & safety team members with sharing of best practice, positive safety performance and learning from incidents.
- To provide guidance and support on safety across the business in the drive to achieve Target Zero aspirations.
- To support existing and new programmes to maintain and improve construction/testing health and safety management across Crossrail and Stakeholder Management teams.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Detailed working knowledge safety reporting requirements, with particular reference to safety in the construction and / or the railway environment.
- Experienced user of reporting systems and Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills with experience of working across all levels of an organisation.
- Proven experience of delivering in a similar role in the railway / construction industry.
- We don't need a H&S professional, we need a statistician and data analyst - H&S background not required, but an interest in rail and infrastructure would be a benefit
- Experience of carrying out reporting and trend analysis as a primary component of a previous role.
- Qualifications in statistical analysis and data.
- Eye for detail
For further Rail & Infrastructure updates please connect with me on LinkedIn: 'Rosie Wilkinson' https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosie-wilkinson/