East London, London
15 days ago
There is a requirement for a Health & Safety Reporting Manager to come onto the Crossrail project on a contract-basis in Westferry for at least 6-months.
- Maintain up to date Health and Safety databases and ensuring appropriate and timely reporting of Health and Safety information.
- Ensuring Crossrail has appropriate records of incident and accident data.
- Managing the SpheraCloud incident reporting database and ensure its availability to Crossrail and its contractors.
- Monitoring and developing safety performance indicators.
- Act as custodian of Crossrail's Health and Safety Performance Index.
- Coaching and supporting Health and Safety Team regarding Health and Safety Performance Index
- Developing and producing daily, weekly and period reports as required for the business units within Crossrail and the Crossrail Board, Executive Group and the Safety, Health, Executive Leadership Team.
- Champion for the health and safety Visualization requirements
- Carrying out analysis of data, identifying trends and highlighting opportunities to improve performance.
- To undertake improvement activities as and when required and support the rest of the health and safety team.
- Assisting health & safety team members with sharing of best practice, positive safety performance and learning from incidents.
Skills & Experience Required:
- NEBOSH Diploma, NVQ level 4, or equivalent Health and Safety qualification supported by appropriate amount of relevant professional experience. NEBOSH Certificate / NEBOSH Construction Certificate may be acceptable if supported by substantial amount of relevant professional experience.
- Detailed working knowledge safety reporting requirements, with particular reference to safety in the construction and / or the railway environment.
- Experienced user of reporting systems and Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven experience of delivering in a similar role in the railway / construction industry.
Please connect with me on LinkedIn for further Rail & Infrastructure updates: