4 months ago
There is a requirement for a Handover Co-ordinator to join the Crossrail project in Stratford, London on a contract-basis until at least the end of the year.
- To support the Employer in delivering and expediting the successful Handover to the Infrastructure Managers (IMs). To develop, collate and verify information from multiple sources through collaboration with the other members of the handover team and the wider Crossrail team.
- Supports the collation, checking and summarising of Handover information for the Handover Manager.
- Complies with functional strategies, processes and procedures affiliated with Handover, including the Handover Strategy and Plan document.
- Co-operate with the wider team to make sure they support the provision of accurate information.
- Assist the Handover team in developing tools which improves the reporting of Handover information.
- Take on specific tasks as sole representative of the Handover team.
- Provide input to the lead planner for the Integrated Handover programme.
- Implement actions and tasks within a project team in a matrix organization.
- Collaborate and co-operate with the Handover Leads for other stations and systems. Liaise with all members of the Commissioning and Handover team, LU and RfL.
- Provide cover to Handover Team colleagues at times of absence (to the best of their abilities)
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in the delivery of railway projects.
- Comfortable in the handling of large amounts of data and ensuring its accuracy.
- Good understanding of the concepts of efficient information systems and transfer.
- Knowledge of Building Information Modelling (BIM), and/or a desire to increase working knowledge of BIM.
- Proactive management - actively chasing people to get actions closed out and to supply requirements.
- Excellent Excel, Word, document control and information management skills.
- Working knowledge of NEC contracting environment.
- Ability to implement actions and tasks within a project team in a matrix organization.
- Analytical skills and ability to identify and present key messages and risks arising from that analysis.
Please connect with me on Linkedin for other Rail & Infrastructure updates: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosie-wilkinson/