East London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
9 months ago
There is a requirement for x2 Handover Field Engineers (electrical) to join the Crossrail project on a contract-basis (inside IR35) for at least 6-months in Stratford.
- Provide support for the Verification Activity Closeout Manager and Project Delivery Teams in undertaking the necessary assurance activities to ensure compliance with Sponsor Requirements and the Assurance Processes as appointed for the specific discipline.
- Provide support to the Verification Activity Closeout Manager and Project Delivery Teams in relation to the following:
- To support the close out of ongoing verification and assurance findings carried out by the Infrastructure Managers (IM) and ensure robust audit trail and transparency of decision making is documented.
- Support the Project Delivery Teams in undertaking technical reviews of contractor assurance records (including Operation & Maintenance manuals, certification documents, As-Built documents) against requirements and to satisfy Infrastructure Managers when required.
- Support the Project Delivery Teams in closing out of "Elemental Outstanding Works List" (EOWL) items where required with evidence-based closure that satisfies the assurance processes of the Programme and Infrastructure Managers. This includes tracking and monitoring assigned EOWL items until resolution.
- Support a consistent approach is applied to technical reviews and assurance acceptance, issue resolution, and EOWL close across the Programme.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree qualified engineer or equivalent experience
- Site based experience of engineering and construction on major infrastructure projects, including experience of design, construction and testing & commissioning phases
- Knowledge and experience of construction quality systems and processes