Up to £0.00 per annum
16 days ago
There is a requirement for a Handover Lead on the Crossrail project on a contract-basis at least until June 2020 in Stratford, East London.
- To support the Employer, Crossrail Limited (CRL) in delivering and expediting the successful Handover of the Element to the Infrastructure Managers (IMs), through collaboration with the CRL Project Team, the representatives of the IMs, and the wider CRL Technical Team. An Element is defined as a collection of assets which form part of the Railway as a whole. An Element may be a station, shaft, portal, or a system.
- Supports the development of functional strategies, processes, tools and procedures for Handover.
- Monitors and reports progress towards Handover, highlighting concerns and possible solutions. Completes in a timely manner the periodic Handover Dashboard for the Element using agreed Handover data.
- Leads the preparation of the Element Handover Execution Plan and Element Completion Handover Report, coordinating input, progress and completion with all team members.
- Administers the regular Handover review meetings including recording and distributing actions. Tracks ECHR Evidence and reports progress using agreed data.
- Element Completion Handover activities include monitoring and supporting the progress of training to enable IM readiness.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline is highly desirable.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience in the delivery of railway systems and detailed knowledge of the processes involved in completing and handing over works to a client.
- Knowledge of LU, RfL and/or NR environment and relevant processes including assurance in a rail environment.
- Ability to set a clear agenda and objectives for meetings; agreeing actions, owners and timeframes; and follow up with written actions.
- Working knowledge of NEC contracting environment.
- Excellent communication skills, working collaboratively to achieve common goals across different organisations.
- Analytical skills and ability to identify and present key messages and risks arising from that analysis, including a drive to propose and implement process improvements.
For further Rail & Infrastructure updates, please connect with me on LinkedIn 'Rosie Wilkinson': https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosie-wilkinson/