Up to £0.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Handover Manager - Stations required to work on the Crossrail Project.
Contract position based at Stratford up to December 2019.
Rate negotiable depending on relevant experience.
To mitigate the risk of delays to Handover, by providing a clear plan for achieving Handover of the Crossrail works.
Provide the strategic overview of Handover.
Experience & Knowledge Required
- Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline.
- Detailed knowledge of LU & NR environment and relevant processes and procedures.
- Good understanding of the concepts of efficient information systems and transfer.
- Working knowledge of NEC contracting environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work collaboratively to achieve common goals across different organisations.
- Ability and determination to devise and follow procedures and challenge others to do so rigorously.
- Self-starting, including a drive to propose and implement process improvements.
- Fluent in use of relevant IT tools to develop and maintain trackers for assurance documentation etc.
- Analytical skills and ability to identify and present key messages and risks arising from that analysis