East London, London
almost 2 years ago
A Head of Technical Assurance is required on the Crossrail project for at least a year.
- Lead Gates Assurance Review Process co-ordinating the design review of deliverables produces by the FDCs and Contractors and to organise and administer the Final Design Overview process in conjunction with the Chief Engineer, including monitoring the close out of all comments and coordination the production of the FDO Reports.
- You will implement the Technical Assurant Plan and co-ordinate with the technical team reviewing designs developed by Framework Design Consultants and Contractors in respect of technical acceptability compliance with standards and constructability.
- You will take leadership of the Assurance team who manages Concessions, Compromises, and the Assurance Reporting Environment.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Engineering Degree, (Chartered Engineer desirable).
- Substantial experience of and successful track record in a similar role on a major rail or infrastructure project.
- A good understanding of the construction techniques for the creation of a modern sub-surface transport facility.
- A good understanding of the integration of new railway works with existing facilities or protection of existing facilities.
- A good understanding of major programme and project procurement strategies.
- Excellent appreciation of railway approval and verification processes.