Up to £0.00 per annum
over 3 years ago
There is a requirement for a Health & Safety Co-ordinator on the Crossrail project in London on a contract basis.
- To support the Health & Safety Team in promoting health & safety management and performance.
- You are to work closely with the Health and Safety Generalists to ensure integration of the Crossrail Target Zero culture into daily work programmes.
- Support the Health and Safety team in sharing good practice. This will include creating and distributing Health and Safety Alerts and Good Practice Bulletins.
- Participate in Gateway Scheme assessments and assist in completion of associated reports.
- Assisting with the logistics and administration for Health and Safety Initiatives such as Stepping Up Week and Have Your Say.
- Analyse and interpret accident/incident data from our incident management database (RIVO Safeguard).
- Provide review of photos and videos for external release as necessary.
- Act as PA to H&S Director
- Winning the hearts and minds of the contractor community as well as internal stakeholders in order to engage them to raise the bar.
- Multiple contractor interfaces with varying levels of safety performance.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in construction health & safety.
- Experience of producing health and safety communications.
- Experience of producing health and safety reports.
- Excellent people skills required.
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as contribute to and support Health and Safety Team objectives.