Up to £0.00 per annum
9 months ago
Health & Safety Manager required to work on Crossrail.
Based at Canary Wharf offices.
Contract, 3 months initially with possible extension.
Working to improve health & safety performance of Crossrail and its contractors. The post-holder works as part of the Heath & Safety team to promote improvements in health and safety management and performance.
Oversee health and safety aspects of Construction and Testing & Commissioning.
Critically review Contractor and designer health and safety related submissions to ensure they meet client and legal requirements (e.g. Construction Phase Plans including designers and construction risk assessments, method statements etc).
Lead and assist in regular documented monitoring activities including on-site surveillance, process audits and project assessments (CDM & Gateway) and other assurance activities.
- Experience in Construction and/or Estate Management health and safety management.
- Ability to oversee health and safety aspects of Construction and Testing & Commissioning.
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate would be a desirable qualification, but those with an interest in health and safety who have undertaken the roles of either construction manager or field engineer will also be suitable.
- Experience of incident investigation
- Experience of working with M&E and /or Rail systems during energisation and bringing into use operational infrastructure assets.
- Experience of developing, managing and delivering health and safety initiatives.
- Experience of communicating health and safety information
- Experience of undertaking assurance activities.
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as contribute to and support the Health and Safety Teams.
- Knowledge of CDM requirements.