East London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum + Negotiable
about 2 years ago
There is a requirement for an Interface Manager CS094 on the Crossrail project on a Contract basis in Westferry.
- Support with the coordination and management of the multiple interfaces across the Route Control Centre, Back Up Control and RFL Training Facility.
- Supporting the Project Manager with the coordination and management of the multiple interfaces across the Systemwide and Stations, Shafts and Portal teams throughout design and Construction.
- Management of the coordination interfaces between the assigned Contractors and their designs.
- Making decisions based upon sound information and strong engineering judgement in order to support a logical, integrated schedule of works.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships within the Systemwide delivery team, the Systemwide contractor's team, and the wider Crossrail project teams and with third parties.
- Monitoring and supporting the contractor's compliance with Environmental, Safety & Health requirements, escalating issues and seeking intervention where required. Checking there is a satisfactory level of health and safety.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Strong engineering knowledge and experience.
- Team player and pro-active relationship builder.
- Effective and logical communicator.
- Experience of managing multiple interfaces across a complex programme of works.
- Experience of managing the construction of significant value packages of work on comparable major project infrastructure works
- Understanding of project controls processes
- Knowledge and experience of site-based ES&H processes and procedures