Up to £0.00 per annum
almost 3 years ago
An IT Site Support Engineer is required on the Crossrail project at least until 11/2019 on a contract basis.
- The role is to provide IT support to team members based at a number of remote sites across London.
- Provide desktop support to the business and atsites.
- PC/Laptop configuration and troubleshooting.
- Printer and copier configuration/maintenance.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and ensuring that security measures are up to date and fit for purpose.
- Installation of desktop equipment on third party networks.
- Adhoc site moves and changes.
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to configure an Office LAN with desktop PC's, wifi and printing.
- Able to fault find laptops and desktops and carry out any repairs in a cost effective manner
- Substantial experience in a similar environment.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work flexibly.
- Experience of working in a IT system support environment or customer service environment.