Birmingham, West Midlands
over 2 years ago
Land Assembly Assistant required to work on the High Speed Two project.
Permanent staff position based in Birmingham.
Salary negotiable depending on relevant experience plus excellent benefits package.
As a Land Assembly Assistant you be required to undertake land assembly activities as directed to secure entry to land for each work package within the allocated contract area in accordance with the construction programme through the implementation of compulsory purchase powers.
Experience & Knowledge required:
- You must have knowledge of land referencing
- An understanding of land assembly activities and compulsory purchase
- Understanding of compulsory purchase powers
- Knowledge of Registration of title (Land Registry)
- Data management skills, including land referencing data recording, analysis and assurance
- Communication skills, to coordinate groups of stakeholders to agree requirements
- An ability to analyse and manipulate data within a Geographical Information System and digital mapping environment.