Up to £0.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
There is a requirement for x2 Operations & Maintenance Documentation Reviewers to come onto the Crossrail project on a contract-basis in Stratford. One role is for Civils & Premises and the other is for Mechanical & Electrical Engineering.
- To assist Maintenance Engineers in reviewing Operation & Maintenance (O&M) documentation from the Client to ensure that as-built, asset data and spares information are to the required quality and format at Acceptance.
- Review and comment on the quality, completeness and accuracy of Operation and Maintenance (O&M) documentation.
- Review and comment on Test and Commissioning (T&C) data.
- Complete site auditing and verification against designs and standards.
- Produce non-conformance reports and escalate issues.
- Interface with London Underground (LU), London Overground (LO), MTR, Crossrail, Network Rail, Asset Engineering and Operations to ensure appropriate information is received and communicated appropriately.
- Manage deliverables detailed in the maintenance readiness delivery plan.
- Undertake activities as decided by the line manager to achieve departmental goals.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Must have significant knowledge and experience in either:
- Electrical LV distribution systems and maintenance management;
- Mechanical building systems and maintenance management;
- Civil structures and Architectural (Premises) systems and maintenance management;
or any combination thereof.
- Able to understand complex, technical concepts and translate them into clear, accessible content with accuracy and attention to detail.
- An awareness of Environment, Health, Safety, Security and Quality practices as applicable to a rail environment.
- Previously experience of Crossrail delivery projects and / or understanding of Crossrail Handover process, Asset Information (O&Ms, Asset Data) would be desirable.
- Confident and professional in face-to-face, phone, email and web communications.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of working in a railway maintenance environment would be advantageous.