almost 2 years ago
There is a requirement for a Operations Change Manager to come onto the Crossrail project for at least a year on a Fixed-term Contract (a day rate may be considered but FTC candidates will be considered first) in Stratford, East London.
- Develop the plan for each function within the Crossrail Operations structure, to mobilise the team for upcoming stages.
- Support the relevant functional leads to provide a detailed plan for the implementation of changes.
- Develop the performance indicators of the function for each stage and establish their accurate reporting.
- Prepare regular updates to the Operations Executive Team on the progress of the work.
- Coordinate and prepare submissions to relevant business planning, budget committees and Boards with regards to progress towards the end state organisational structure.
- Undertake ad?hoc special projects and provide strategic advice as required by the Crossrail Operations Business Manager.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven success in organisational change management or mobilisation activity within the rail industry.
- Good project management skills including knowledge of schedule management, risk / issue management, budgetary control, approvals & acceptance, quality, safety matters, programme, Dashboards, meeting minutes, reports, risk / issue management, approvals & acceptance processes.
- Knowledge of requirements, challenges and solutions in establishing a railway operations capability.
- Awareness of safety regime within railway industry, railway operations, engineering and manufacturing.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills (verbal and written), at all levels.
- Strong influencing skills and an ability to act as a trusted advisor.
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders and deal with competing interests in an inclusive and pragmatic manner.
- Strong delivery ethic, with excellent programme awareness and a commitment for successful delivery to schedule.
For further Rail & Infrastructure updates, please connect with me on LinkedIn 'Rosie Wilkinson': https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosie-wilkinson/