Up to £0.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
There is a requirement for x2 Performance Analysts to come onto the Crossrail project on a contract-basis in Stratford.
- The overall purpose of the role is to maintain and direct our focus on performance, by identifying and helping secure improvements in the effectiveness, quality and efficiency of the organisation.
- Work with the Head of Reporting to identify key strategic issues and address them through analysis and the management of (generally non-routine) project work
- Identify trends and forecasts based on current performance which are misaligned with other Programme areas and could lead to future risks or issues
- Develop effective and high quality, high impact presentation and communication materials for use by Programme Controls Director, Head of Reporting, and other senior colleagues
- Provide independent, constructive, evidence-based challenge to accepted points of view
- Improve Crossrail's understanding of performance analysis, quality of reporting, effective communication of performance, and availability of information to guide effective decision making.
- Act as a catalyst for cultural change, codifying and disseminating standards, guidelines and templates to help Crossrail achieve excellence in data analysis, document design, reporting and presentation (and championing the sharing of best-practice across the organisation)
Skills & Experience Required:
- They must be a bright, structured thinker, with strong financial and performance analysis skills. Ideally they will have experience of major project delivery and an ability to report and communicate well verbally and in writing.
- The role will cover a wide variety of work and, as such, is likely to suit someone with experience in either consulting (strategy, programme management, financial and performance), or finance roles.
- Strong skills in performance data analysis and synthesis (including analysis of financial and operational data)
- Experience of working in a complex, changing, high calibre environment, for example in professional services or major programmes
- Well-developed critical thinking and problem solving skills (e.g. project planning, problem definition, options analysis, solution definition, change / journey management, embedding and measuring change)
- Understanding of risk management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to make complex information intelligible for audiences of all types
- Strong presentation skills, including data visualisation and the effective use of PowerPoint and Excel
- Good academic record
- With a relevant professional qualification (e.g. MBA, ACA, CIMA or RICS)