Up to £0.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
A Planning Assistant is required for at least a month to cover employee sickness within a major Rail company.
- The role involves booking Track Access for different functions/disciplines.
- The successful candidate will be aiding the team with a backlog of Access Requests. They will enter the requests on to PPS and Excel.
- Whilst utilising Outlook to respond to queries.
- There will be support from the wider team as to understanding their processes.
Skills & Experience:
- PPS required; essential
- Understanding of Maintenance planning (long term and short-term planning)
- IT Literate; Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of access planning processes and systems
- Knowledge of operational railway environment
- Good geographical knowledge
- Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Knowledge of maintenance processes and techniques
- Knowledge of Maintenance Planning Systems