Up to £0.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
There is a requirement for a Procurement Manager to come onto the Crossrail project on a contract-basis in Stratford.
- To deliver procurement services for Corporate and Project Procurements relating to construction and supplies in support of Crossrail business needs, whilst attaining overall Best Value and ensuring Contracts are awarded within the Programme / Project Financial and Time Constraints. This service is to be provided from inception to contract award and handover to the Accountable Manager.
- Deliver procurement activities as directed ensuring the assigned procurement projects are planned, managed and delivered to meet the needs of the programme.
- Work closely with other Crossrail teams, plus Tier 1 suppliers providing assistance on a day to day basis and be the first point of contact for all procurement matters related to a given project or projects.
- Ensure that all necessary documents and current templates for the procurement are prepared, compiled and uploaded into the e-tendering tool, including managing the tendering process and dealing with clarifications.
- Prepare briefing packs and pre-qualification questionnaires, pre-qualify and select suppliers for tender lists.
- Manage the tender process from invitation to appointment, including management of evaluation panels and recommendation for award of contract.
- Prepare and implement the evaluation plans required during the e-tendering process ensuring all information is uploaded into the 'Award' evaluation software as required.
- Define, set up and manage the evaluation team to ensure criteria are assessed in a consistent and timely manner, including proposal of criteria weighting. Preparation and recommendation on shortlists and contract awards and ensure that correct notifications to tenderers and feedback are given following award
- Discharge requirements to ensure procedures in the administration of potential Tenders to ensure consistency and compliance with best practice, the Utilities Contracts Regulations, EU Procurement Directives and other statutes.
Skills & Experience:
- Professional membership of CIPS, and/or other relevant business body is preferred
- A degree in business or a related subject matter or equivalent experience is desirable.
- Significant experience and sound knowledge of public sector procurement methods and procurement / commercial environment, including procurement legislation.
- Competent in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge and experience of the procurement and contract management lifecycle and general business requirements.
- Sound knowledge of currently available purchasing options including framework agreements
- Working knowledge of NEC3 contracts for both Professional Services and Works
- Knowledge and experience of the relevant supply markets and effective application of value for money strategies and solutions.
- Ability to report timely and accurate management information.