over 1 year ago
There is a requirement for x4 Project Engineers to come onto the Crossrail project on a contract-basis at least until July 2020 in Stratford, East London.
- Address resolve and drive to completion the required assurance documentation for an element or a Routeway chapter
- Support the closeout of outstanding assurance documentation element
- Support the handover process
- Lead the implementation of the Hit Squad and drive the activities to conclusion;
- Triage the individual KPI Metrics to establish the requirement for closing out for each stage;
- Confirm the KPI Metrics dependencies with the Contractor and Crossrail;
- Work closely with the Hit Squad team (Crossrail and Contractor) to drive to closure assurance documentation and completion of the handover process;
- Reach back to Crossrail to confirm the triage requirements and needs;
- Be the link back to Crossrail for advice and direction in closing out the KIP Metrics and assurance documentation and handover requirements, establish true need;
- Provide feedback for lessons learned to improve process, activities and understanding of the both Hit Squads and Roving Teams;
- Elevate any issues that may appear to be or become blockers to progressing to closure of the safety assurance documentation and technical assurance documentation;
- Participate in workshops focusing on resolving assurance documentation issues and completion of the handover process.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Considerable experience of providing professional and technical advice, guidance and support on project engineering issues
- Considerable experience of project engineering in one discipline area
- Experience of carrying out technical document review and analysis.
- Experience in underground railways.
- An Engineering Degree and/or Higher National qualifications
- Chartered Engineer Status or qualifications leading to Chartered Status together with membership of an appropriate professional institution.
- Knowledge and capability to undertake quality inspections and site investigations.
- Knowledge of risk management principles.
- Ability to analyse complex data, draw conclusions, produce reports and make recommendations to senior management.
- Ability to plan, implement and manage projects to deliver to time, budget and quality.
- Ability to manage multidisciplinary teams to deliver effective performance.
- Ability to reach back for support when necessary and communicate efficiently how best they can be assisted.
For further Rail & Infrastructure updates, please connect with me on LinkedIn 'Rosie Wilkinson': https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosie-wilkinson/