York, North Yorkshire
£400.00 - £450.00 per day + Inside IR35
4 months ago
Based at York, as Signalling Project Engineer for Works Delivery your primary role will be to support the construction teams by leading a team of technical staff in the delivery of key signalling engineering aspects of projects and providing the engineering assurance for the schemes through the project lifecycle.
This role will involve a variety of tasks from undertaking the role of Designated Project Engineer (DPE) / Signalling PE for minor signalling renewals and enhancements and Responsible Signalling Engineer (RSE) for the Maintenance Delivered Scheduled Renewals following A2-9/G110 processes.
- Engineering Managers Licence (7.8.110)
- Detailed knowledge of Network Rail design and construction standards
- Experience in planning and owning the technical/engineering aspects of renewal/enhancement projects.
- Experience of carrying out asset surveys/checks to the required standard
- Experience in delivering signal engineering works on site
- Able to demonstrate, promote and embed safe working behaviours within the team
- Able to coach, influence and develop others
- Membership of a relevant professional body with chartered status and/or educated to degree level.
- Awareness/has practice in the use of CAD software and Bentley Rail/ National record Group
- Experience of adhering to signalling standards; design/construction/faulting
- Knowledge of signalling construction methods
- Knowledge of other discipline areas assets and delivery/construction methods
- IRSE competent