Rail: Project Manager (Change)
Up to £0.00 per annum
over 4 years ago
Project Manager (Change)
Current up to 31/03/2019 initially…
£400 - £525 Per Day inside IR35 (Umbrella Company Pay Rate)
To lead the project/change management of the Asset Management Demand Model project.
1. Drive the successfully delivery of the project plan for the Asset Management Demand Model
2. Scope and deliver the change and engagement plan for the model to successfully embed the
solution within the business
3. Manage the risk log and ensure mitigation actions are in place for the project
4. Attend and facilitate key stakeholder sessions and support business engagement across the routes
5. Deliver regular progress reports including relevant risks and issues, to project lead and steering board
6. Production of briefing information in conjunction with the project team.
Experience & Skills required:
* Relevant experience in the successful management of major and complex change projects.
* Experience of applying project management methodologies
* Experience of risk identification and mitigation actions
* Presenting to senior stakeholders