Up to £0.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
Project Planner required to work on Crossrail.
Contract initially through to end of Jan 2019.
Based at Canary Wharf, London
1. Purpose of the Job
Supporting the project teams with all planning related activities associated with the management of their contracts and reporting requirements.
2. Principal Accountabilities
- Participating and supporting the project teams in project and programme planning and progress meetings. Identifying and maintaining programme / project milestone and schedule interface activities.
- Responsible for preparing periodic progress reporting of Level 1 and Level 2 schedules.
- Performing and/or coordinating, collecting, verifying, and integrating the work scope for all entities into the total project plan.
- Performing productivity analysis of construction operations. Establishing the productivity basis to be utilized in estimates, as developed in concurrence with Construction. Reviewing labour estimates for reasonableness.
- Establishing milestones for the total project or major portions of the project. Reviewing project work activities in support of project milestones. Coordinating the timely, systematic and complete acquisition of scope definition and related data.
- Preparing and/ or reviewing schedule logic and duration changes in conjunction with the project team, to determine whether the schedules will adequately support the overall project schedule and comply with NEC contractual processes. These processes include checking that plans are complete and reflect the contractual scope of work, time risk allowances are clearly shown. In conjunction with other project team members review cost loading submissions.
5. Person Specification
- Experience in performing, monitoring, and reviewing planning and scheduling functions, which include schedule development, control, and analysis, in the field and the home office.
- Relevant experience on a large scale infrastructure project.
- Skilled in oral and written communication.
- Working knowledge of PC operating systems, with proficiency in several basic software applications.
- Working knowledge of multiple discipline specific software applications, such as Primavera (P6) and Microsoft Office Applications, for example.
- Knowledge of engineering and construction management customarily acquired over time through specialized instruction or practical experience.